Zoom Invitation to
Learn to Read the Bible Seminar
Tuesday Evenings Starting at 7:00 PM – Pacific Time
Bible Prophecy – Class 1
World History as Revealed in Bible Prophecy
God willing, we will be considering World History as Revealed in Bible Prophecy with a focus on where history is going to go, in other words, prophecies regarding the events that will take place in the immediate future.
Our plan is to take a brief overview of the prophecies in Daniel 2, 7, 8, and 11 focusing on the last 6 verses of chapter 11. We will then look at the beginning of Ezekiel 38 which speaks of the same things as Daniel 11, to identify the nations of Europe and the Middle East that will be involved in Armageddon. Zechariah 14 will identify the Lord Jesus Christ’s appearance in Jerusalem, concluding Armageddon and establishing the Kingdom of God on earth.
We look forward to seeing you this coming Tuesday!
|When Joining Zoom, please have your registered name showing.
This is your Zoom invite to be used for each Seminar class.
This will be a repeating invite sent out before each class to have your invite more accessible to locate.
Please try to join the Zoom Seminar around 6:45 to allow all to get into the meeting.
Click this link to join EACH Zoom Meeting:
Then click on the “open zoom meetings” button.
In case you are having trouble getting on you may need to enter:
Meeting ID: 993 4706 8263 Passcode: 770077
**If you are having trouble getting onto Zoom there are video instructions on how to use Zoom on:
This video support is from Zoom to help you connect.
- Please set your Zoom name as your real name. First names are fine if you wish. This helps make it more friendly for everyone.
- Seminar starts at 7:00PM but we ask you to join early to ensure everyone is ready before the seminar starts. It also gives you time to set up your sound if needed.
- We ask that you save questions for after class. This helps the speakers get through the class within the allotted time.
- There is a Zoom chat box where you can post questions.
- Zoom allows you to select the speaker view or all to show up in windows on your screen. If there is more than one page of people connected you can scroll sideways to view more people.
- Zoom allows you to turn on/off your camera and microphone.
- Be aware of background noise. Mute your mic when you are not speaking.
- Be aware of what your camera is picking up behind you.
- Do not connect Zoom with 2 devices in the same room as this creates bad feedback noise.
- We want visitors to register before receiving this Zoom invitation. You can share the registration page http://readyourbible.us/ with friends. We will then send the registrants this email with the Zoom link along with other relevant information.
- If your computer speakers are not working you may dial by phone:
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acYTy780SD
We look forward to seeing you there!