- Please set your Zoom name as your real name. First names are fine if you wish. This helps make it more friendly for everyone.
- Seminar starts at 7:00PM but we ask you to join early to ensure everyone is ready before the seminar starts. It also gives you time to set up your sound if needed.
- We ask that you save questions for after class. This helps the speakers get through the class within the allotted time.
- There is a Zoom chat box where you can post questions.
- Zoom allows you to select the speaker view or all to show up in windows on your screen. If there is more than one page of people connected you can scroll sideways to view more people.
- Zoom allows you to turn on/off your camera and microphone.
- Be aware of background noise. Mute your mic when you are not speaking.
- Be aware of what your camera is picking up behind you.
- Do not connect Zoom with 2 devices in the same room as this creates bad feedback noise.
- We want visitors to register before receiving this Zoom invitation. You can share the registration page http://readyourbible.us/ with friends. We will then send the registrants this email with the Zoom link along with other relevant information.
- If your computer speakers are not working you may dial by phone:
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/acYTy780SD
We look forward to seeing you there!
BIBLE READING COURSE LINK